Riv repair at ROA Meet in NC??

rivstg1

Hey everyone, its been a while since I've posted or even checked the board, i'm used to email forum. Anyway, as my '64 is STILL under construction, I am considering attending the ROA meet in North Carolina and thought about bringing my business as a vendor. I want to know if anyone is in need and would want the service that is mine while I was there. Here it is: ( I"m changing the interior color on my own Riv FINALLY because I hate that carmel color).

Fibrenew DFW

- We restore, repair, and re-dye leather, plastics, vinyl, and fabric's in

- the marine industry

- auto industry

- aviation

- commercial and residential furniture

Fibrenew does the majority of GM's interior warranty repair on new vehicles, is FAA approved for burn testing, and exceeded Chrysler's durability ratings.

Why is it possibly good for fellow Riv/Buick owners? First I"ll give a discount to ROA members even if you don't want the work done there, it can be mailed to me. Second: those hard to find, if at all, replacement interior parts can possibly be fixed and restored or re-dyed. Durability is stronger than the original piece and has been tested for 19 years.

Prices start at $60 and go up (with the discount), that means dash cracks, armrest tears, cuts, burns, and other 'breaks' that can become almost invisible.

I'm putting this on the email forum as well, so does anybody need/want this during the ROA meet? If not, I may just ride my motorcycle out there instead of my van.

www.fibrenew.com or www.fibrenew.com/dfw

*I"m trying to put up a website with examples of repairs done in addition to what is on the website.

* the only thing I can't do is duplicate the automotive paints that are on some interior parts ( think some metallic blues that are typically 1960's), can only get close there.

Tell me what you think?

ps. think about that Boattail owners.... both my '71 and '72 had those darn cracks and my Grand National Type T Regal had the typical dash cracks....all fixable now. I wish I would had this business when I owned them before I went to Iraq for two years.

Kelly (Kelton) Fuller

ROA 3620

'64 Dual Quad underconstruction