1963 buick riviera for sale

nooshinjohn

I am selling my 63... happily, we are buying a house, but sadly need the funds that selling my car will provide. The car is a california rust free example that is mechanically 100%, with the rest of the car needing only paint and attention to detail to complete. the car is 100% complete, so all is there and very little searching on ebay for parts will be required. the engine, transmission, driveshaft,front suspension, carburetor, power steering pump,gear and hoses have all been replaced. the factory ac is not working and the heater core have been bypassed as i do not trust 44 year old heater cores to not leak. i was going to replace this when i took the interior apart. the car runs and drives as if it were new in all respects. the body is very straight and will require very little in order to be ready for paint. the car is white over red leather and is nicely optioned with power windows, and the rarest option for 63... a 425 nailhead rather than the 401. this is a numbers matching car that also has a bit of a story to tell. if if anyone is interested, i am in los angeles and can be reached at 818-995-7446...photos of the car be emailed to anyone interested by emailing me at nooshinjohn@sbcglobal.net Thanks