Jan/Feb Riview

Ray_Knott

The Jan/Feb Riview is out and depending on where you live you may have already received a copy in the past several days.

The March/April issue is in it's final stages and will be out as soon as we can get it printed and mailed. Little by little we will catch up and the Riviews will arrive on time once again.

My personal thanks to those who sent in stories and tips and to everyone for your understanding and patience.

I received my copy of the Jan/Feb 2007 RIVIEW yesterday. A great job, great color, great reading and great to be back on track. Kudos to all concerned, keep up the great work.

GREAT - GREAT - GREAT - GREAT

There can never be too many GREATS when referring to the reorganized ROA.

Stevo

I am a new ROA member, so this was my first issue of the Riview. I was very pleased with the content and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Guest dabecker65@gmail.com

Wish it could make it to E Tennessee as fast as it can get across the ocean... still waiting for mine

Guest Riviera66

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi, I'm a new member--just received my Jan/Feb Riview. Problem is I am unable to log-in to "Members Only" area. I DID USE CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY. Also turned off pop-up blocker--but to no avail. HELP! </div></div>

Welcome aboard. I just learned last night that this website 'issue' is a temporary result of switching server hosts in the last day or two... give it a day (or so) and it should work fine.

Darwin Falk

ROA #2077, ROA Board Member

Just received my January / February Riview in the mail. This forum is a great idea.

Welcome Back, Ray. Darned glad you're here. If you, or the re-constituted Board of Trustees need anything, give me a holler. My time is limited, but I'll help where I can.

Semper Fi,

Casey

ROA # 8605 (2000 AD)