'90 Reatta wiring diagram

alexhouston

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the engine wiring? I am having to replace the engine wiring harness on this new '90 I just got from Paula. I cannot find a matching harness so I am splicing in from a Riviera. Problem is I cannot tell where the black/color injector wires go. not helping is that most of the wire insulation is gone. I have determined that all the pinks splice together at one location so it won't matter as long as each injector gets a pink.

Just in case anybody was curious, the car is nice. Everything seems to work right including the AC and brakes. It even ran nice for about 5 minits, then it went to pot. Simple enough to fix though, with free parts on hand, if I can just find where to run all the new wires to.

Guest F14CRAZY

At Reatta.net, under Documentation, you can sign up, for free, for access to the factory service manual. Anything you could need's in there.

I have gone to the web site

I cannot find where there is a wiring diagram to tell me where each color wire goes to the injectors.

I have wired my replacement harness into this '90 Reatta and there were all matching colors except that my replacement from a '90 Bonneville had a black/blue where there was an extra black/pink on the Reatta. Just because those were the two left over I wired them together. I fear the whole thing is wrong. I need the diagram for '90 Reatta so I can confirm the right wire to the right injector.

Attached is a photo of a mess I doubt many would like to see in their car?

Does anyone know how to find the wiring diagram? Thanks

post-46615-143137899518_thumb.jpg

I got the replacement harness in. Turns out the wiring color codes were exactly the same at the injectors. Why there was a black/blue in place of the black/pink from the disconnect on the injector harness to the main harness I will never know. Now it goes from black/pink, to my splice of black/blue, back to black pink.

Now with a replacement oxygen sensor and a mass air flow sensor, she runs like a new car.

Thanks to everyone who helped me find the wiring diagram.