1935 KC gauges

Guest davidz

Guest davidz

Hello, I am seeking a photo of the original guages in a 35 dodge KC. (late series) I have none and need to search for these but need a starting point. Can anyone help??

Thanks David Z

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest davidz

Thanks for the post- I can see the gauges but not really enough detail to recognize at a swap meet, or internet Anyone have a closer shot or can guide me to a pic/website?

<span style="font-style: italic">This is what he said:</span>

I used a GM 30s something speedo because it fits right in. I reused the original KC speedo needle on the GM speedo. The bezel photo is to show the similarity of the hole size but the different appearance of the two brands.

Manuel in Oz

post-31276-14313789087_thumb.jpg

Guest davidz

I am in western NC. I have a 1/2 ton kc (late 35) I am restoring to original and a replacing rusty floors currently. I found a # on the L front door pillar that starts "NCS" then a number. I have no history on this truck but it was army green (1st repaint after factory black) so I wondr if its a military ID number. Anyone know?

Guest davidz

No serial # plate was on the vehicle on purchase and I have yet to find any chassis numbers. Engine is a flathead 6 dated around 1952. Prev owner died and widow sold me the truck so history stops around 5 yrs ago. I live in NC so maybe NCS is a North Carolina State # of sorts.

• 11 years later...

It will be hard to make out, but on the driver side of the frame between the rear shackle of the front spring and the running board front bracket you will/should find the frame serial number stamped.  numbers are about 3/4" tall and (for me) very hard to spot..

I've attached pictures of my gauges.

20170808_173706.jpg

20170808_173805.jpg

19 hours ago, dmgoulet said:

It will be hard to make out, but on the driver side of the frame between the rear shackle of the front spring and the running board front bracket you will/should find the frame serial number stamped.  numbers are about 3/4" tall and (for me) very hard to spot..

I've attached pictures of my gauges.

20170808_173706.jpg

20170808_173805.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg