photos from Philly

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Peter, The photo of ronbarn looks like he did battle with his razor or he had a run in with a door or something. As for Ruthval, she seems to have a death grip on that bag she is holding. SalG

Guest boettger

Peter, Do you still have the photos that I E-Mailed you? If not I can send them again.<BR>We need to see HVS with his KK hat!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Steve Boettger<BR>'30 DeSoto 8<BR>'59 Nash Metropolitan<BR>'23 Chevrolet Touring<BR>Iroquois Region, AACA Web Site<BR>http://www.aaca.org/iroquois/

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Peter, I only picked on them because, I know both of them. And I think they both have a sense of humor. SalG

Hey... can everyone take a look at the photo page and give me a name for all the faces... i'll edit the pages when i get your input.<P>peter

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

PeterG, The last time I commented on your good looks, someone was questioning my sexuality. The fellow in photo 026 is non other than Howard, and he looks like he is extending his hand to grab another Krispy Kreme doughnut. SalG<p>[This message has been edited by SalG (edited 03-14-2001).]

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

In the photo of Howard w/o a hat the guy on the left is Rick Hoover.<BR>Who took that picture of me? I've seen better wanted posters! At least I was not eating lunch. 3 or 4 years ago I was in the front row at the newsletter seminar and Bill Smith snapped a shot of the crowd and I was in the front row taking a big bite out of my boxed lunch. So many people saw it. SalG

Guest boettger

Hey Sal, I took that photographic gem of you during lunch. Hey, buddy, sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but that's the way you look!!!!!!

Guest BruceW

Sal,<P>The pic doesn't look that bad. It not as bad as my ugly mug. In the pic I am in I look like I spent the entire morning in the bar at St. Goerges.

I just had a very sobering experience. I looked at my pictures from Philadelphia and I could swear that was my father in those pictures, but since he is many years deceased, I guess it must be me. Lordy, how age rushes up on some of us. smile.gif<P>Lesson for today: grin.gif Never lose sight of your advancing years no matter how young you feel. If pictures aren't enough of a reminder, go out and get under a car, slide back out and then TRY to stand up. shocked.gif<P>Howard