Part #(s) for Rear Calipers

My parts book shows left and right the same under group 4.665, part number 18012692. GM Partsdirect shows a list of $360; cost is $180. All 1986-91 E Body use the same caliper.

Thanks Russ, you were one step ahead of me. I was up late, and was wondering what gmpartsdirect would sell them for. Just out of curiosity I called mt friendly local Buick dealer today and they quoted me the $360 each price....Thanks again.....Dan

Guest Greg Ross

As long as you don't have an aversion to remanufactured parts assemblies try Advance Auto Parts. (www.advanceautoparts.com) While in Florida last Christmas I had a Caliper piston seal fail and after exchange with the core credit the net cost was about $37.00 It's had about 15,000 miles on it to date and no problems. As I recall they crossed the same caliper P. N. as used on the Chev Lumina. My receipt shows P. N. 184518.<P>That was for an '88 by the way Dan. The P. N. could be PA 3760626, the receipt contains several different numbers.<P>[This message has been edited by GM Ross (edited 11-16-2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by GM Ross (edited 11-16-2000).]