Does anyone know where I can sell my Reatta?

I am trying to sell my '88 Reatta, but I am having a hard time. If anyone has ant suggestions, please let me know. My car is in excellent condition and the person who buys it will be very happy, just have to find that person!<P>Please either leave a response, or e-mail me at nmz18@hotmail.com<P>Thank You,<BR>Nina

Nina..... I did a search on NMZ18 and did not find any record of you putting it on this discussion. This is a good place to start.<BR>If you don't mind critism as these guys can sometimes be caustic.<BR>Tell us about your car, colors, options, mileage, and where it is located. Don't forget what you want or expect to get for the car. Because these guys are knowledgable Reatta fans, please be honest about condition and problems. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Hi there<BR> I had some Reatta misc. items to sell and so I listed them on this B.B. I sold nearly all of it and had the pleasure of chatting with some really nice people who have an interest in Reatta's. I suggest a complete description and a reasonable asking price as most of the folks who hang around here know what the cars are worth. Good luck!

I just want to say thank-you to everyone who responded. It was very helpful. I know that these cars are not popular so i am doing the best I can with selling it. The next thing I am going to do is list here.<P>Thank you,<P>Nina