Car cover for Reatta

jdhart

I always prefer a flannel cotton cover. I can get them ordered through my local NAPA auto parts store. <BR>Another source is Beverly Hills Motoring. (www.beverlyhillsmotoring.com) They offer a number of custom made high quality covers. All of them are fine. Some are made for outdoor use. They have a regular cotton cover and flannel types, in a couple of different colors.<P>John Friese

I sell the Covercraft line(the same cover that Beverly Hills, California Covers, Sears, JC, and most or the rest sells)at prices under jobber. There are 9 material choices. Prices range from $109.95 to $229.95 for either a coupe or convertible pattern (actually two different patterns)<BR>If interested I can send material samples and you can view the cover selection at <A HREF="http://www.covercraft.com." TARGET=_blank>www.covercraft.com.</A> <BR>Barney Eaton 512-869-5114 Barney@texas.net

I also bought a cover from Barney for may 90 Coupe which unfortunately must park outside. He suggested the new Weatherguard cover of which I am very pleased with it. It has recently been raining allot and the cover does an excellent job of sheding the water and keeping the dust and dirt off the car. The price was right I feel for the quality and fits the car exactly.