Thousands of Classic Cars and 2 Reattas

I just spent the day at the Charlotte Auto Show at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. There were thousands of cars on display. My Reatta was the only convertible there. There was a "rough" 90 coupe with 137K miles in the infield with nobody around. Since they put be beside a 427 Cobra replica, we got a lot of visitors. I have to say the Cobra got a lot more intersest than my beautiful Reatta. His asking price for the Cobra is $45K so not too many serious buyers. Since my convertible is not for sale I didn't have to worry about negotiations. I did have to convince several folks that my Burgandy color is original. I guess there are not many of the Burgandy convertibles out there. The big autions start tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if any Reattas show up there.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by progoofoff:<BR><B>Dave,<BR>I`m sorry I missed your convertible.<BR>It must be show room new if you thought my `90 coupe was "rough". That`s the first time it has ever been described that way.<BR>Bob<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hope I didn't offend you by my description. I wish you could have seen my car too. It is pretty much show room condition. I stood around yours for a while (assuming the 90 in the infield was it) But, someone was taking the center console out for some reason so I didnt' want to interrupt them. Was that person in the red, white and blue shirt and a hand full of tools you? Sorry I didn't interrupt long enough to say hello if it was. It did appear that the mileage was well over 100k. Right? It guess me comparing my car with the original tires still on it to a car with over 100K miles is not quite fair. I must say that I was happy to see at least one other Reatta at the show. Our local newspaper said there was over 7,000 cars on display at this show, so one would hope for a couple Reattas! <BR>

I have a maroon/burgandy 90 convertible with 107,xxx on it. It was in excellent condition until a quarter size chip of paint flaked off on the right front headlight door. Just haven't gotten it repaired yet. If you are around Montgomery, Alabama area and see a white over burgandy Reatta, that's me.