anyone know where to order the CRT.

I really don't need all the electronics, just the Cathode Ray Tube. Electronics is my life and electircal fixes are easy. Finding the right part supplier is another issue though. I've tried talking to Zenith but I'm not sure if anyone there speaks english. Excluding the electronics the tube shouldn't be that expensive. By the way, has anyone though about tring to connect a touch screen LCD (color of course) to the ECM instead of the giant electronic package. I'm sure I could find a nice gaming system to place behind the LCD, or even a TV tuner.

I don't believe new CRT's are available. Several owners have had theirs repaired at Delco/Delphi repair stations. I also wonder how often the CRT is actually the problem. <P>I am not what you would call electronically literate (I can identify light bulbs and batteries) but I would think the CRT control box would be at fault more often than the CRT.<P>PS... if you want to make pocket money, there is always someone needing this type of repair.<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

You might be right, but if the CRT is burned out where do they get another. A Cathode Ray Tube in that size and color scheme has to be made by someone. It's not like you can take apart the tube itself and clean it out. You are right, 95% of the time the problem is the electronics. I really haven't had the time to trouble shoot my own, but you did make me think about it. I think I'll put mine on the bench and check it out. <BR>If anyone has the signal flow for the CRT let me know. If not, you might soon find a posting for trouble shooting your own CRT.