windshield and other parts for sale

Jim

I have an extra windshield as well as other parts for sale from my 3 parts cars. I will be leaving Duluth MN on Friday morning and traveling to the Washington DC area with an empty truck and car toter. I could deliver it between here and there if anyone is interested. I would like $ 200 for it.

I have 1 '88 red, with some of the grey interior parts missing. 1 '89 silver with a complete grey interior and a '90 black with a tan interior but most of the interior has been sold. I will not know which pieces of the grey interiors I can sell until I return from Washington, about Aug.3, with Reatta #8 as I have not seen the interior of that car and may need some parts for that car.

Guest wally888

Need switch package for(89) lights on,pkg. lights,lights off and dimmer/int if dimmer knob isnt broken off as mine is.<P>------------------<BR>Definition of an expert: An ordinary guy called in from out of town!

Would you be able to part with a grey-interior, passenger-side, bottom door panel? I have no idea how it fell off, but I really would like to get a new one. Please let me know. Thanks!<P>