I need to sell my baby

Unfortunatly i need to sell my most prised possession. <BR>i'm selling a<BR>1989 Buick Reatta<BR>red with tan leather<BR>ONLY 29,000 origanal miles My family has had this car since we got it brand new. it was in florida for the first 9 years of its life and was waxed every 3 months.<BR>unfortuantly i need to get a SUV to make up for bad weather where i goto school. so i need to sell the car my family gave to me.<BR>i'm located in the NY NYC area in rockland county. if anyone is intersted please post a responce( i check everyday 2 times).<BR>i'm only asking 9,250 for the car. thats just enough to pay for the extras that i cant afford for my new car. <BR>thank you<BR>-Matt Drazin<BR>

Please contact me - send a picture if possible thanks. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReattaNY:<BR><B>Unfortunatly i need to sell my most prised possession. <BR>i'm selling a<BR>1989 Buick Reatta<BR>red with tan leather<BR>ONLY 29,000 origanal miles My family has had this car since we got it brand new. it was in florida for the first 9 years of its life and was waxed every 3 months.<BR>unfortuantly i need to get a SUV to make up for bad weather where i goto school. so i need to sell the car my family gave to me.<BR>i'm located in the NY NYC area in rockland county. if anyone is intersted please post a responce( i check everyday 2 times).<BR>i'm only asking 9,250 for the car. thats just enough to pay for the extras that i cant afford for my new car. <BR>thank you<BR>-Matt Drazin</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

its been a while now and i cant believe i dont have anyone interested in my car from this board. the car i have is in perfect condidtion and only has 29,000 miles<BR>iTS A BABY my moms 2000 leaced car has more then that. so why doesnt anyone want to get this car? i'm not even asking that much money for it. i'm in the NYC/ rockland area.<BR>anyone?<P>-matthew drazin<BR>kindbuds420@hotmail.com<BR>

I want to talk to you about the car. I own a 1989 now . I want another one. Please call. <BR>Tel # 954-566-7551. <P>Thanks<P>Ed Z.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReattaNY:<BR><B>Unfortunatly i need to sell my most prised possession. <BR>i'm selling a<BR>1989 Buick Reatta<BR>red with tan leather<BR>ONLY 29,000 origanal miles My family has had this car since we got it brand new. it was in florida for the first 9 years of its life and was waxed every 3 months.<BR>unfortuantly i need to get a SUV to make up for bad weather where i goto school. so i need to sell the car my family gave to me.<BR>i'm located in the NY NYC area in rockland county. if anyone is intersted please post a responce( i check everyday 2 times).<BR>i'm only asking 9,250 for the car. thats just enough to pay for the extras that i cant afford for my new car. <BR>thank you<BR>-Matt Drazin</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

I left on vacation 6/30 and have not checked the board until now. I am on business in the NY/NJ area. Will send a separate email with my email address. Will call you if you give me your phone number in reply to my email.

well i dont know what to do right now, i need to sell my reatta ASAP so i'm lowering the price. the selling price is now 8,750 hopefully it will go within a few days. i just had my car detailed. carpet shampooed, everything! so somone in my area who could come and buy the car soon please call me and leave a message on the machine. 914 -638-2522

this is my final attempt to sell the car on this board i'm ONCE AGAIN lowering the price of the car to sell faster then its goin. the price is now $7,500 the car only has 29,000 MILES! somone must want this baby reatta.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReattaNY:<BR><B>the car has still not sold yet ;( somone want to please buy it from me so i can get my new truck already?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have interest in your car if not sold yet..Please list or email me the 17 digit VIN number so i can do some research on the history of the car. Thanks.<P>