HELP -do you live in NW Georgia?

Barney Eaton

Do you live in North West Georgia? I have found a company that is interested in producing replacement carpet for the Reatta but they need to look at a car. Nothing will be taken apart, just measurements and photos. They are in Dalton GA<BR>Let me know if you can help and I will arrange things. This could help all Reatta owners.<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta division technical advisor and keeper of the Reatta database. <P>

I talked to ACC at the SEMA show and the person I talked with did not show a Reatta carpet. The company in Dalton has the front but not the area behind the seats. I believe we need a complete set for a good match. This should include replacement carpet for the storage doors, the console, and the door panels.<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta division technical advisor and keeper of the Reatta database. <P>

Barney,<P>I live within 60 to 70 miles from Dalton and am planning a trip to Chattanooga, TN soon, please let me know if I can help with this issue. My 89 Reatta carpet needs replacing!<P>Thanks<P>Dan Allgood<BR>

• 1 year later...