Source for Service Manuals

Barney Eaton

I believe if you own a Reatta you need a service manual. Here is a list of some of the places you might get a manual.<BR>*HELM (www.helminc.com) is the source for official factory manuals, they are $90.00 (1990 just went to $120)<BR>These are people that sell used manuals and may not have your year, but most will put you on the list and call you when they get one. Used manuals run $30-$70 depending on the dealer...........<BR>** Gary Abdella 888-295-7933 (Gary also has other Reatta memorabillia) <BR>** Voss Motor Inc (www.books4Incw.books4cars.com)888-380-9277 ** Dan Bower (www.factoryautomanuals.com) <BR>** Ted Weens (www.factoryshopmanuals.com)<BR>12/20,they had only'91. If you mention the Reatta club they will pay the shipping.<BR>** Ken Mcgee Holdings (canada)519-525-5821 ** DSN Marketing (canada) 800-668-5539.<BR>** Faxon 800-348-2734<BR>** P.J.'s Auto Literature 319-345-6760<P>I will add more as I find them or you send them to me..........<P>There is an exchange rate benefit when dealing with the Canadian companies.<p>[ 02-25-2002: Message edited by: Barney Eaton ]

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info, Barney...I just ordered a manual for my '89 from Ted Weems. I think it may come in handy when I need my Reatta repaired, since it seems like very few auto shops are familiar with Reattas and how to fix them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

With regard to the gentlemen requesting CD Based Service Manuals, Atlanta Buick Specialties is working with a company called Detroit Iron. Detroit Iron, whose products we currently sell, produces CD Rom service manuals for Buicks (and other makes) up to 1972. We are working with them to produce CD Rom Manuals for the 86 and 87 Grand Nationals. We also are in discussion about making CD Rom manuals for the 88 to 91 Reattas. Hopefully, we can get these produced as the CD Rom products they have are EXCELLENT!<P>Alan Faircloth<BR>Atlanta Buick Specialties

• 6 months later...

They say so on the front and end covers and on the first page. Apparently are three:<BR>New Product Information<BR>Preliminary Edition<BR>Final Edition.<P>Is you can only have one, make sure it is the Final Edition.