• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sawzall2

sawzall2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 04:30 AM

when looking to restore my Maar steering wheel clock for my 51 52 accessory wheel I called fusick, they suggested I "look in hemmings" so I did what anyone in my situation would do I searched and searched and located the correct material for my clock and NOW I CAN RESTORE YOURS.

I have found the correct material to replace the lens (or jewel) in your 51 52 Maar clock.

I am only able to replace the Jewel or lens for the clock at this time.. A limited number of lenses will be available, at a very very good price. contact me for more info

email me

IN addition I am interested in buying ONE additional Maar clock, for my own uses . anyone have an extra? thanks sawzall

Jeff Yeagle
Phoenixville, PA

Edited by sawzall2, 28 September 2011 - 07:20 AM.

wanted: ANY 46 - 48 ford sportsman parts.. ANY condition

#2 soldierboy

soldierboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:15 AM

hi i was wanting to know how much for a lens for this clock? Was also wondering if they came in any other steering wheels other then the one pictured? like say a banjo style

#3 cben09

cben09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

Do I remember a clock in the middle of the wheel also??? Gee its been 50 years,,, Patent on it is to ?? Robert Stafford of Ri,,I think,,He could have sold,,assigned it also,,Saw the prototype on his desk,,Cheers,,Ben

#4 rocketraider

rocketraider

Moderator and Oldsdruid

• Moderators
  • 5,419 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

Soldierboy, you might get a quicker response by just emailing Jeff at that email addy he posted. This original post is over 6 years old.

I don't know if anyone else besides Olds used the steering wheel clock. You'd think as gadgety as some of the street rod guys are, someone might have made up a banjo wheel for a clock like this. It would look pretty trick I think.
Glenn Williamson
AACA Life Member
Member of all major Olds clubs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users