Dear Santa......

Guest c.johnson

Guest c.johnson

Dear Santa,<P>I have no doubt that you are in fact a "car guy" (the reindeer are just there to hide you true feelings for rubber and steel) that's why I am posting this here.<P>I have asked for a few strange things in the past, but what I really need is a fuel tank and vacuum tank for this 1922 Oakland. And while you are at it, how about an Owners Manuel? Maybe some patience, courage, knowledge, perseverence, and hope that someday I really will get it all running again.<P>Okay, this may be asking a lot. How 'bout some tools?. I need a puller tool, and a painter tool, and a wacker thing, and a sanding thing, and a work bench, and....<P>Tell ya what, just bring the elves and we can get started?!?<P>Thanks for one more year,<P>Collin

Collin: Excellent!! <P>I think we can all relate to your wish list.<P>My only request of Santa is that he does not tell my wife about $5.00 parts, of which, their value was stretched a little. <P>Forget it. She knows the trend...<P>Have a Blessed & Merry Christmas.<P>Peter J.<BR>