Identify this automobile? (dodge?)

Can anyone give me a year, make, model etc on the following photos?<P> rad.jpg <P> side.jpg <P>I'll email the answer to Lois at aussie@mindsync.com<P>Thanks!<P>Peter<P>------------------<BR>Peter Gariepy<BR>peterg@aaca.org<BR> <A HREF="http://www.aaca.org" TARGET=_blank>www.aaca.org</A> <P>[This message has been edited by peterg (edited 07-10-2000).]<P>[This message has been edited by peterg (edited 07-10-2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by peterg (edited 07-10-2000).]

Oh... and bit of history.<P>Owner calls it their "Boom Truck" and thinks its a Dodge (1918). At sometime in it's past someone hacked it up and added a winch. Even has multiple transmissions(?) and a hand crank in the front. Motor turns but hasnt been run in who-knows-how-long.<P>Right side of the engine block has the following numbers: A27105 and 18527<P>Peter<P>------------------<BR>Peter Gariepy<BR>peterg@aaca.org<P>www.aaca.org

I don't have my engine serial number info with me, but my guess is a 1924 Dodge, based on the radiator shape, the hood louvres and the A series engine number. Definitely not a 1918.