98 Supercharged GS

My 76 year old mother-in-law just bought a 1998 Buick Regal GS Supercharged 4 door. I show a variety of cars at local shows, I was thinking of entering this. I think it's differnt.<BR>Does anyone know the production totals of GS models made in 1998? Did they also make a 2 door version of this car? Does anyone have a sales broucher that depicts this 4 door car? Your answers are appreciated.

I don't want to appear non responsive to your request, but in this part of the DF, the participants are into the antique vehicles, mostly 25 years old or older. You might get a better response if you go back to the main part of the forum and scroll down to the Buick section. Good luck.

GM is always really tight-lipped about production numbers, sorry to say, it'll probably be 10 years before they get released.<P>There is no 2-door model.<P>The Riviera also got the 3.8L supercharged engine, that car was quite the looker but it's gone now. A shame it was front wheel drive.<P>Cheers,<BR>Bry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bry in Virginia:<BR><B><P>The Riviera also got the 3.8L supercharged engine, that car was quite the looker but it's gone now. A shame it was front wheel drive.<P>Cheers,<BR>Bry</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You can blame it all to the SUV mania that has been going on.