aaca grand national

J. Kayser

Plan on being there and showing our 1939 S & S Cadillac "carved panel" hearse. Hope y'all keep the rain away. I was able to attend as a spectator at last years GN in Tucson and felt that was the best field of cars (quality of restorations) that I've ever seen at a carshow. Can't wait to see all of the cars in Montoursville. <BR>Jerry Kayser<BR>Moses Lake, Washington

Thank you both for nice comments. Yes, this is the same hearse on the cover of March-April "Antique Automobile". We have had a great time showing this car--it is such an unusual car--in fact, most funeral directors have never a carved panel hearse in person. A lot of the younger generation of F.D.s don't even know this type of coach was ever built. Really looking forward to G.N. and meeting some new friends. J. Kayser

Guest Hal Davis (MODEL A HAL)

J. Kayser<P>Was that your hearse in Antique Automobile a couple issues back? If so, man, that was great. I had seen it at <A HREF="http://www.hearse.com" TARGET=_blank>www.hearse.com</A> and was completely in awe. I had never seen such a beautiful vehicle. I was glad to get to read the article and see additional photos in the magazine. Kudos to you.