hershey schedule

I have never been to the hershey show. Does anyone know if the show continues sunday or was saturday the last day. Also does anyone know if there are any 60's or 70's cars in any shows or are there any for sale.

At Hershey, the flea market/car corral runs from Wed. thru Saturday. The car show is only Saturday. At any AACA national show the class with 60's & 70's cars start with class 27 and up ( i don't have my judges manual unpacked yet) There are always cars from the 60's and 70's in the show and in the car corral. You're a little late for this year, but plan on attending Hershey next year. Dates are Oct 10-13, show is on Sat. best way of seeing the cars is to get there about 6am and go to the east side of the stadium and watch all the cars go by you. The show field is crowded with people and between 1,500 to 2,000 cars.<BR>Oh by the way, you better start making your motel resrevations now if you want a shot a getting a place anywhere close to the show. Otherwise you'll have an hour's drive from the closest room. I'm not kidding!!<p>[This message has been edited by novaman (edited 10-08-2000).]