1961-62 or 1964-65 Buick Skylark or Special Coupe

Skylark4367

I'm looking to buy a 1961-62 or 1964-65 Buick Skylark or Special coupe.  I'm looking for a V8 with automatic transmission and power steering.  I'd like to find a running/driving car that needs little or no work.  I don't have a color preference, but I'm not crazy about red cars.  I'm not looking for a show car, but would like something that could be shown in DPC.  I prefer original drive-train and interiors.  I'm in Long Island, so I'd like something in the Northeast, but will be open to other areas for the right car.  Please send a PM if you have one for sale.  Thanks.

Edited by JetSmooth61 (see edit history)

Not my car, No affiliation. Also not on the East Coast, but may be worth your time. Not much rust out here in CA..

https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/cto/d/awesome-original-classic-1961/6709661183.html

A true barn find in excellent original condition....
1961 Buick special with only 52800 original miles (that is less than 800 miles a year).
Only 4232 produced so rather hard to come by, especially in this excellent condition.
Very unique engine as it was the first all alloy V8 (215cc).
Automatic transmission with gear lever on the steering column.
It runs & drives fantastic.
Interior looks almost brand new.
Exterior is very straight with no dings. Two tone paint. 
This car will make an excellent restoration or a super customized classic.
Drive it away today for only $6975 OBO.
Call or text Mick at the number above for more details and a test drive.... you won't regret it!

(650) 400-2048

Boy there was a super nice one at the show in Rhinebeck NY this spring that I don't think sold.  I haven't seen it anywhere since advertised. It was a 2 door hardtop,  It was all original including paint and in incredible condition.  A couple of days of detailing and it would have been clsoe to a #2 car.  It was a 2 door hardtop loaded with options in a Pinkinsh or almost lavenderish color.  It actually looked good on the car with a matching interior that was equally as nice.  I wish I had the extra money.  I would have strongly thought of buying it and i don't really have any other interest in a 61 or 62 Buick skylark or specials. I think they were asking around 12G. and in my opinion worth it because of the condition.

• 3 weeks later...