SOLD FOR SALE NOS `70 Hood Script

1965rivgs

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to say how great an experience it was buying from Tom. Great communication,  fast shipping, etc. This is not only a great reflection on Tom, but on the ROA.  Since I joined the Club , everyone I have been in contact with has been a genuine person who shares the same passion for Rivieras, and other automobiles as I do!

We were at show day in Kansas city at the National ROA, and it was great fun. That's when I know this was a very special club! 

Thanks again!

Edited by Big Fun
Punctuation (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Big Fun said:

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to say how great an experience it was buying from Tom. Great communication,  fast shipping, etc. This is not only a great reflection on Tom, but on the ROA.  Since I joined the Club , everyone I have been in contact with has been a genuine person who shares the same passion for Rivieras, and other automobiles as I do!

We were at show day in Kansas city at the National ROA, and it was great fun. That's when I know this was a very special club! 

Thanks again!

Congratulations Big Fun.

Now you need to go to the top of the forum and introduce yourself and post some pictures of your Riviera.

Glad you enjoyed the ROA meet here in Overland Park.  I've lived here all of my adult life (given some time at Ft. Leonard Wood and Ft. Sill) and really enjoy it.