FS - 1990 Chrysler TC Red on black

Iehardia

• 3 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 7:16 PM, Iehardia said:

Too bad you're the only one who feels that way.

I just looked again, it is no longer listed on either site. I guess it did not sell by your statement above.

I have had mine since 1995 and have enjoyed every cross country trip I have taken in this car. They are great on the open road.

Mechanically they are like any other Chrysler similarly powered of that era and having been a Chrysler Tech, they have good engines and transmissions (transaxles) Maybe you should just enjoy yours a little longer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, Hemi Dude said:

I just looked again, it is no longer listed on either site. I guess it did not sell by your statement above.

I have had mine since 1995 and have enjoyed every cross country trip I have taken in this car. They are great on the open road.

Mechanically they are like any other Chrysler similarly powered of that era and having been a Chrysler Tech, they have good engines and transmissions (transaxles) Maybe you should just enjoy yours a little longer.

I haven't enjoyed mine a single day I've owned it, though I've only had mine 2.5 years and only driven it three times.  Heck, its not even complete and doesn't even have all the right parts and boy-howdy did I over pay for it.

On 3/9/2019 at 2:47 PM, Iehardia said:

I haven't enjoyed mine a single day I've owned it, though I've only had mine 2.5 years and only driven it three times.  Heck, its not even complete and doesn't even have all the right parts and boy-howdy did I over pay for it.

You are among the very few that have that opinion.

We, the members of the TC America Club have owned our TCs for decades and know full well what exceptional cars they are. 

It is a shame that you were taken to the cleaners by someone who sold you a thrashed beater by your description of the car.

We, who have owned them from the time they were new or close to it, would certainly not agree with your views.

Sell it or scrap it, would be my advice. Sorry for you and your troubles, it is not the car's fault.

Edited by Hemi Dude
Editing of text (see edit history)
  • Like 1