Buick Reatta 1991

Guest Vic

Does anybody know what I should do next I have a Buick 1991 Reatta runs perfect when it's cool want finally reach the temperature for the fan to come on if that's messing and acting up I replace the ECM the crank sensor cam sensor replace a throttle sensor replace the mass air sensor replace the temperature sensor where else should I go the fuel pump is 40 lb holds it very well continuously doing this any ideas please help thanks Vic

This is the forum software question forum. You need to register as a user of the AACA Discussion Forums and then you can post your question in the Reatta Forum where you will find someone who can help you. If you are having trouble registering, let me know and I will attempt to help you. If you have not received an email with a link to verify your email address, please check your spam folder. Until you click the link in the forum system's email to verify that you have registered with a legitimate email address, you will not be able to post in the rest of the forum.