1928 Chevrolet Coach (2dr sedan)

Just bought a 28’ Chevy out of long term storage, last run in 03’. I haven’t attempted to start it yet but plan to later this week and I was told that it ran good. It’s still in the POs garage. It is in original condition and comes with a ton of extra parts. The car will need work as it needs a roof and wood but a new wood kit is included. The kit appears to have been made by KC Wood and is very nicely made. All the windows appear to operate correct including the VV windshield. It had new tires put on it just before the original owner died in 03’ and they appear to still be like new. All glass is intact and the seats along with some of the interior is in very nice shape looking like it was replaced with a HC kit at one time. The back corner panels where the roof was leaking weren’t installed and the originals still are in place. The extra parts are too numerous to list everything but include fenders, doors, splash aprons, running boards, headliner kit, interior panels, disk wheels, hoods, headlights, gauges, axles, wheel drums, fuel tank, Stewart fuel pumps, engine parts, etc., etc. I haven’t done an inventory yet but would bet there is probably duplicates of everything and I suspect the car is more than complete.

The 28’ Chevy is fairly easy to replace wood on as the upper and lower sheet metal is nailed at the mid line with a molding going over it. This car is a great project for anyone and I will sell it as is or can do some work on it for the new owner. There is a lot of car here and parts for a  very good price. You will need a good size trailer and a pickup bed to get everything. PM me if you’re interested.$5000. The wood kit alone is worth $4000+(Pictures coming soon). Thanks Ted