1972 skylark 350 oil pan!!!!!

72buicklives

In need of 72 skylark 350 oil pan atleast i think its the oil pan that's leaking i may be wrong i have the orignle drive shaft with a swapped out th400 yoke with new universals front and rear i would trade for an oil pan also anyone out that can help!!!!!???? Cant find one any were up here what makes or models interchange are there other size engines that use the same oil pan???

Buick's 350 was a Buick only engine. They are reasonably common on smaller Buicks in this era. I had one up until about a year ago however it was stored at my fathers and when he moved I am afraid it was left behind for the scrap man. I saved a dozen or so other engines but one can only save so much.  Try the postwar Buick forum , the 350 is a reasonably popular engine . No doubt someone can steer you in the right direction. 

Greg in Canada

• Like 1

there are a lot of junk yards still around. join a car club in your area. they may be able to help. just off the top of my head is desert valley auto parts, but there are many more listed in hemmings and other car magazines. i get auto round up, and you can post free parts wanted ads in there. shouldn' be hard to find, and you may be able to sell your parts in that same mag.    dennis

• Like 1

Yeah there are 3 junkyards in my area when i was younger i loved walking threw them and looking at all the old cars it seems when junk was up alot of people sold out VERY SAD! anyway none of my local yards have anything i need this was a one ower car before the kid i bought it from picked it up from the old lady that owned it it sat in her barn for 21 years he had it for abou 4 months i was very lucky i traded him an old dirt bike for the car SCORE! and im glad i did for i fear the kid had ill intentions for the car and did it more hard then good i undid his so called MODS and am looking to get her back to her prime he lost the head light bezel screws so im also in search of those thanks for the help guys :)