1958 Buick NOS Radio kit for sale

58flightpitch

Hello everyone - I posted this on this site roughly a month ago letting everyone know that it was for sale on Ebay.  After selling a few items on that site and paying the fees I've decided to pull this one and cut out the middle man.

As described this is a NOS radio kit that I had bought from a great guy in the 58 community with the intentions of installing it in my 58 Century radio delete car.  I've changed my mind and have decided to keep the vehicle as is no radio.  I've come across a few NOS radio kits over time - 1 of them being a NOS 58 Wonderbar kit ? that I still own but NONE of them comes close to how nice this is.  If you'd like it I am asking $750 plus shipping BUT I am open to realistic offers - just this week someone on ebay offered $265 as if he was doing me a favor by taking it off my hands.  That inspired me to cancel the listing and post it here.  This is a beautiful item and looks great sitting on my shelf so I don't mind if it stays a conversation starter in my home but if you really need it let me know.  Thank you 

PLEASE PM me with any questions.

P9090001 (2).JPG

P9090007 (2).JPG

P9090015.JPG

• Like 1