1933 Buick Crank hole cover.

BucketofBolts

I have a set of headlight stands (need re-plating) for a 33 and a pair of fabricated running board covers (new and still have the plastic on them). They are stainless.

These for a 33 Buick four door sedan.

Pics on request.

Jack M:  Stands meaning the T-Bar that connects the headlight buckets to the fender and grill cover? Running board covers?  You mean the rubber that sticks on the metal running boards? What are the lengths? I am also in the market for wire wheels and many other parts including interior and exterior. Appreciate your post and thank you for the anticipated response. 

Yes, the T shaped stands.

The RB covers are home made and are stainless. A good job, made for more of a street rod application. These are not for a stock restoration.

I will try and post some pics within a couple of days.

Here you go.

My friend that has the 33 Buick made two sets of these running boards. The ones on the car were bent via very small breaks at a time. You can see that in the pictures of the first set installed on his car.

He made another set that are radiused round to fit over the original running board and never got around to putting them on and they ended up in my pile.

They are a brushed stainless finish. I think he said that the strips that are taped to them is the exact spacing for the holes that are present on the car. But that might not be right and they are just what he used to space the screws.

You can also see the headlight brackets for the same car.

Priced very reasonably, I suspect that the shipping will cost more than I would accept for this stuff.

Lets say fifty bucks for all before shipping.

There are no other parts available.

johns buick stuff 2.jpg

johns buick stuff.jpg

2018-09-25 Johns Buick stuff 001.JPG

2018-09-25 Johns Buick stuff 002.JPG

2018-09-25 Johns Buick stuff 003.JPG

2018-09-25 Johns Buick stuff 004.JPG

2018-09-25 Johns Buick stuff 005.JPG

2018-09-25 Johns Buick stuff 006.JPG