Thank You

FJD2004

I would just like to thank the Hershey AACA Region, all of the volunteers and security for another great Hershey! I have been attending Hershey every year since 1972 with my dad and this is my 5th year going alone since he passed away in 2014. It's not the same anymore but I hope to keep the tradition going.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I agree - I kept saying to my husband and father in law, "I can't imagine how much work this was to put together every year!!"

Just amazing... so well done, everything was great, although I'd love to see another beautiful day like 2017 Show Day in 2017 :)

See you in 2019!

• Like 2

Annie, it was great (and certainly a stroke of luck) to meet you and your husband at the banquet on Saturday evening.  One of those "small world" moments.  And I did see he captured my car, (high beams and all) coming in for the show on Saturday morning.  

One of my most common refrains from over the years, that when I first bought my classic over two decades ago, I could never have foreseen how many wonderful people from near and far that I would meet through my old car.  It is borne out every year in Hershey, where I meet up with old friends, and make new ones.   As important a part of the hobby as the vehicles themselves.  Good luck in your search for your new old classic!

Mike

IMG_6486.JPG

Edited by starfireelvis (see edit history)

Hi Mike!! So nice to meet you too!!  Joel and I always say it's the people that makes this hobby so wonderful and we keep meeting more and more wonderful people.  The money spent at the banquet is so worth it for the new friendships made and old one rekindled. ?

Many Thanks to the Hershey Region and all the volunteers that put so much work into the event every year.

Annie, sorry I missed you and Joel at Hershey this year. ☹️  I had hoped to renew my membership when you were at the membership booth but the Thursday rain changed  my schedule.

See you two at an AACA event next year. ?

Charlie