Buick Lesabre shares wheels with Reatta?

AZVET

I was pulling out of the local Circle K yesterday and saw an 80's Buick coupe with 88-90 Reatta rims.

I was unable to get a pic but a Google search turned up an 88 Lesabre T Type with our hub caps.  The center caps were all black though.

Did any other cars use these wheels?  How about the 91 Reatta wheels?

88 t type.jpg

1 hour ago, AZVET said:

Did any other cars use these wheels?

I think those are the original wheels and black center caps for the T-Type Buick. I doubt they are an exact match to the Reatta wheel. Don't the stock Reatta wheels have "Reatta" written on one of the spokes? My original Reatta wheels have been in the attic over the garage so long that I can't remember for sure.  ?   '91 wheels are completely different.

The LeSabre "Ttype" used the wheels around the same time as the Reatta,  they are the same wheels but the "Ttype had that ugly black center.

The 1991 Reatta 16 inch wheels were shared with other Buicks,  but only the Reatta had the fake black rivets.   The 1992-3 Riviera used the same wheels with the touring package.  some say the Riviera wheels were not as wide as the Reatta.

Then around 1998-99 you could get a chrome version of the Reatta wheel......it looks a little different because the edge is not machined but it is the same casting.   It was an option on Riviera, LeSabre and Park Avenue.

Looks like I could use a better picture of the chrome wheel.

5138_43b1301d14_low_res.jpg

140.jpg

white wheels 003.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

What is the REATTA factory stock bolt pattern and offset?  5X? and 40mm offset?  I have what I believe are 16in chrome REGAL wheels that have the triple shield Buick center caps that are all chrome.(not red-white-,blue shields).

The Reatta bolt pattern is 115mm (circle)

the 1988-1990  used 15" wheel.  (except for the 65 Select Sixty convertibles built in 1990)

The 1991 Reatta had 16 in wheels.

See sketch below with all dimensions

Reatta wheels II.jpg