Many 41 Buick chome parts, some 39 Buick parts to Hershey

Dynaflash8

I have a decision to make tonight.  I have three big boxes and some other odd and very good 1941 Buick parts, with a few 39 goodies mixed in, that I can load into my Suburban and take to Hershey.  This also includes a re-chromed 1941 40-60 series rear bumper that needs re-plated again.  I'm trying to make up my mind tonight whether to put the stuff in the Suburban and drive it from Florida or just forget it and drive my car.  The 41 car was finished restoration too late for me to get a flea market space.  It will cost me over $225 more in gasoline to drive the Suburban.  If you're hot for good diecast chrome to use or replate let me know.  Othewise, I think I'll just drive the new Chrysler.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Well, when I get back why don't you write to me.  You are the only person who has bothered to contact me, so I think I'll just drive my 2018 Chrysler 300 and leave the parts home.  No sense in dragging around that Suburban for nothing....lotsa miles, lotsa expensive gas.  I think I will take the pair of '39 fender lights with me.  I can lay them on a friend's table maybe.  The '41 stuff is too heavy for me to carry anywhere....two big boxes full plus loose stuff.  It is off of my Series  70, but a lot of it will fit other models.  Also, I have a 40-60 replated rear bumper that the seller from last year won't take back.  I'll put this stuff on ebay this winter or get a spot next year, or maybe take my stuff to the Buick Club Nationals in Oklahoma next year.  I'm tempted to keep it.  But, hopefully I'll never have an accident with the car.

41 Buick Finished 1.JPG