88 Siver\Blue Coupe For Sale FB Marketplace Battle Creek MI

Dashmaster

This is listed on Facebook market Place. You will have to look it up on FB marketplace for Battle Creek MI.

Pictures posted on this car show Very Good exterior and Interior. Rear Carpet is not faded. Says has rusted Frame rail but this is likely  the Engine Cradle.

This car is a 1 of 8 based on its feature and color combination.

88 for sale runs and drives but selling as a parts car outside is in great shape interior is beautiful, underside not so much, front passenger frame rail neeeeeeeds fixed(rusted through) everything works on this car even the stupid anti-theft. Not mine but I can answer most questions.
2000.00 obo
Pm for more info/ No Trades

Silver with blue interior would be a nice combination.... the majority of silver cars had grey interior.

.note they are 16 way seats but the photo does not show the wear area on the drivers seat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jake, When this was on FB I did ask to see if it was a rusted engine cradle. The response I got said no not the engine cradle,  it was the Body Side Mount or mounts  that are rusted out. This would be a hard thing to replace unless you can fabricate and weld in new mounts.  I would have someone near inspect the body side of the engine cradle mounts before moving on it. If you have the tools, time, space to repair such damage then it might be good fit for you. I know I considered it because it was an 88 with blue interior, but after finding that it was not the cradle its beyond my ability to repair it.