Sign in to follow this  
65VerdeGS

'63-65 Steering column chrome trim

While looking up something using "dual quad" as a search term using the website Search function, I came across a recent post from a member who said he had two rechromed steering column trims for sale.

Trouble is, I now can't find the post.  I tried searching for "dual quad" again, but this returns a lot of posts which would be really tedious to go through again.

Below is a photo of the piece I'm talking about - clipped from another member's post.

Anyone recall who may be selling this item in re-chromed condition?  The post in which the item was offered was photographed against a dark red background, making the chromed piece look really good.  I can't recall the date of the post, but it was fairly recent, as best I can remember.

Any ideas on this one?  

image.png.78f4a20eafb83c7dc4fcde46cedc9e0e.png

I think I have a couple of these left. The cost is 99 dollars plus shipping. Gene 610-359-8901. I am also selling some NOS meet t shirts at 20 dollars a piece and 2 dollars to ship them. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post a few. Thanks Gene.

IMG_2855.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

Hi Gene - yes, I'm interested in getting one of these steering column sleeves from you.

Should I PM you, or do you prefer a phone call?

Cheers,

I have one left. Call me at 610-359-8901 later this afternoon and I will hold it for you. If I am not home leave me a message and I will call you back. Thanks Gene.

Gene, I spoke to you on the phone last week and said I wanted to buy both from you along withe more parts. You said you had you had medical stuff and a something else and you would get back with me the week after. What happened?

Dave, you said no hurry. I am having two more done and when they get here they are yours if you still want them. Let me know. Thank you I did not forget you.