1929 Chevy Exhaust Manifold question

skipsmustang1965

I am not familiar with the Chevrolet setup but most engines in this era had the intake manifold attached to the exhaust manifold for heat transfer to warm up the carburetor for cool weather operation. If that’s the way Chevy did it then you’ll need both. I have no idea if the 32 manifold will fit the 29 engine though. Hopefully a Chevy guy will chime in with the answer. 

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean in Hershey, No. My Chevy though a complete frame off and done fairly correct, has a few high point loss items. The paint on my Chevy is an original 31' paint code of #81. Colors are fawn brown, coffee cream, and swamp holly orange.  While it is a correct code, code 81 was never offered in a closed car like mine so it would be a major point deduction. I have a rear view mirror with a clock in it,  white wall tires, and a few other small items that would really put it out of consideration by Chevy standards. I will be bringing my 32' Olds next year if all goes well finishing up the restoration and hopefully, it will be hard on that car to find anything outside of OEM.

Sorry for the small hijacking of this thread by this post.