NCReatta

Hershey 2018

There may already be another thread like this but I couldnt find it.. I've talked to several of y'all already, but I was wanting to compile a list of Buick guys who are going to Hershey and if/where you have spots. I'll be in Car Corral B14 with a white Reatta convertible. Swing by if you can! 

• Like 2

I'll be there.  Lamar and I will be peddling our junk.  If it works out how it does when I go to Buick Gardens, he'll sell me all his stuff and I'll go home with a full truck and empty wallet ha ha ha ha 😆@MrEarl just unload your truck in Durham along the way and save the fuel $.  🙃  Just kidding.

Edited by wndsofchng06 (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, wndsofchng06 said:

I'll be there.  Lamar and I will be peddling our junk. @MrEarl

I don't want no junk on my space...only good quality Buick parts... J/K

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We will be in spaces GCH-22-23 on the Green Field with parts,, Weather permitting Plan on being there Tuesday thru Friday
Have some 51-53 Special parts
70-72 Skylark/GS Parts
Also Buick die cast

Hope for another good year

Paul

Edited by paul455 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Won't be hard to find that one on the show-field.:D  Look forward to seeing you again this year @philip roitman 

• Haha 1

My spaces are in the CHOCOLATE FIELD 

Spaces CG 32,33,34

look for the truck with Louisiana license plate "MARTY R" or "AACA1"

• Like 3

On 9/26/2018 at 8:59 AM, wndsofchng06 said:

Lamar and I will be peddling our junk. 

"Sounds like the guy inferred some Buick parts was junk."

"Lemme finish this butt and I'll get Brian."

image.png.217457f343545da065e8387659d9e66a.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

😧Looks like Brian’s bogartin to me. 😂

• Like 1

In addition to a few junky ol ‘54 parts I’ll be bringing these and do not plan on bringing them back home.

BA035DDB-8BEB-4BA3-815B-EC53304AC372.jpeg

AE6EE930-FD14-4075-9123-E11D886B03F4.jpeg

Brother Brian has generously offered to share his double spot with Matt and me so if in the Orange field, stop by OAF 39 and join in the shenanigans. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

In addition to a few junky ol ‘54 parts I’ll be bringing these and do not plan on bringing them back home.

BA035DDB-8BEB-4BA3-815B-EC53304AC372.jpeg

AE6EE930-FD14-4075-9123-E11D886B03F4.jpeg

Brother Brian has generously offered to share his double spot with Matt and me so if in the Orange field, stop by OAF 39 and join in the shenanigans. 

Someone really needs to snag these cause I cant be staring at them all weekend otherwise I might not let Lamar bring them back to GA...maybe only as far as NC...nah wait I got too many Buick parts to buy at Hershey!

• Like 2

This Buick Man is always happy to assist the Super Buick Man... you bringing the cape? I am NOT bringing the guinea shirt. Just saying...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 38Buick 80C said:

Someone really needs to snag these cause I cant be staring at them all weekend otherwise I might not let Lamar bring them back to GA...maybe only as far as NC...nah wait I got too many Buick parts to buy at Hershey!

No problem, save your cash for the Buick parts. I'll just take the old Buick sign hanging in your garage in trade for the letters. Deal? 🤪

3 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

No problem, save your cash for the Buick parts. I'll just take the old Buick sign hanging in your garage in trade for the letters. Deal? 🤪

How bout I just save you a bunch of trouble of hauling them all that long way to PA and you just drop them here on the way up? I'm only about 10 miles from Matt! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCReatta said:

How bout I just save you a bunch of trouble of hauling them all that long way to PA and you just drop them here on the way up? I'm only about 10 miles from Matt! 

Works for me, will you be paying by cash or check. That would then make more room for Matts junk... oops, I mean “good  quality Buick parts” 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MrEarl said:

uh....NO...

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Works for me, will you be paying by cash or check. That would then make more room for Matts junk... oops, I mean “good  quality Buick parts” 😆

I will gladly pay you with a third-party out of state starter check. How much should i make it out for?

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2018 at 4:33 PM, Marty Roth said:

My spaces are in the CHOCOLATE FIELD 

Spaces CG 32,33,34

look for the truck with Louisiana license plate "MARTY R" or "AACA1"

My spaces are a  few down from at Marty's CG 24 & 25. The big difference is that I am usually there, Marty is the Happy Wanderer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack Welch said:

My spaces are a  few down from at Marty's CG 24 & 25. The big difference is that I am usually there, Marty is the Happy Wanderer.

Marty USED to be the Happy Wanderer -

Now he spends more time in meetings, more meetings, Membership Tent, Board Meetings, Judging, Teaching CJE, and more meetings -

hardly enough time to visit with friends - the REAL reason for Hershey,

but we will have some neat STUFF at CG 32,33,34

We buy junk - We vend Junque

I will greet Mr Welch - but have to be careful not to open with "Hi Jack!"

• Haha 3

Marty,

Maybe you could address him as Hi Junque.  He was just up Maine last week, you know.  Almost cousins to NOLA.

John

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jscheib said:

Marty,

Maybe you could address him as Hi Junque.  He was just up Maine last week, you know.  Almost cousins to NOLA.

John

John : One goes down Maine (or Downeast), not up, and once there, you drive in a South West direction to arrive in Northeast Harbor.

• Like 1