Windshield

bigearl

The windshield from a J-body Chrysler LeBaron will work. It is slightly different in that the sunshade tint is a different color, the black primer area is slightly smaller, and the glass is a slightly different size, but none of that prevents it from working. 2 of my TC's have this glass.

13 hours ago, bigearl said:

what is the compatible windshield to replace in my 90 TC?

Thanks

Well from my point of view, just so you don't wonder about the fit, I have one in my 1989 TC.

In my opinion it is a perfect fit and except for the markings, it is exactly the same as the original. As Reaper wrote, ask for a windshield for the 'J' body convertible.IMG_2209.thumb.JPG.9d0e0b3680ab8a8fb36c10842f1cea27.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/25/2018 at 11:27 PM, Hemi Dude said:

Well from my point of view, just so you don't wonder about the fit, I have one in my 1989 TC.

In my opinion it is a perfect fit and except for the markings, it is exactly the same as the original. As Reaper wrote, ask for a windshield for the 'J' body convertible.IMG_2209.thumb.JPG.9d0e0b3680ab8a8fb36c10842f1cea27.JPG

So if I went to a local company like Safelite or Lee and Cates Auto Glass and asked for a J body convertible windshield, they'd have the right one to fit my 1990 TC? My windscreen is pretty rough and might need a replacement. Thanks.

• Like 1