Lowered 66 Riviera

jtbaca

I have a 66 which I bagged and now I'm having quite a few issues.  Have 20's on the car. Looking to lower 1 to 2 inches on lowering springs.  1. Does anyone have  springs for sale?  2. Also, do you thinka two inch drop will work with 20 inch rims?

Thanks

There is a Buick Forum in here, scroll Down and ask them, they might know. Only things I can suggest is find a Low Rider Group for info, or possibly try SUMMIT or JEGS.

I once parked next to a '60's Low Rider Pontiac Grand Prix convertible at a local show and he had it lowered to about two inches from the ground by using 13 inch wheels, Hydraulics and low profile tires.

• Like 1

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. The AACA is dedicated to restoration and preservation of antique automobiles as they were originally produced. I have moved your post from the General AACA Forum to the Buick Riviera Forum. Perhaps you can find some help on your modified car here, or else the Buick Modified Forum. If you can't find help for you modified Riviera in either of these forums, you may do better on a website that deals exclusively with modified cars.