1940 Buick Drivetrain (all in working order)

Aceswild03

248ci straight 8 (complete...carb to oil pan and currently running). Along with the 3 speed trans, torque tube and rear end. All original and all in working order, still in the car at this time. 

I belive there to be around 55k - 60k miles on the car. Minor exhaust leak at the manifold gasket, which is pretty common. 

Feel free to text me @ 770-318-8315. 

Im in Atlanta, Ga. 

Edited by Aceswild03 (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, Morgan Wright said:

Please don't ruin this car by putting a new engine in. Just get a new car and leave this one be. There are new cars all over the place.

Thanks for your input, but I dont recall asking for opinions on my plans, for my car. I dont want a new car...I want this car, and I am going to modify it regardless of what anyone else would like for me to do with it. It is not a rare or very desireable car, but it means a great deal to me and I plan to drive it for a very long time. 

Andy 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2018 at 9:49 AM, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Andy, perhaps come down to Buick-Modified and share your build.  If you are already there and I have missed it, sorry.

Ben

Will do, Ben. Should be pretty cool...a little different. Picked up a 2.3L ecoboost / 6r80 auto trans out of a 2016 Mustang. Going to go bigger turbo and some other goodies that should put down around 410hp/420tq to the rear wheels. Scott’s Hot Rods IFS, 4 link rear, coilovers all around. Gonna be a lot of fun ?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...