Something different especially for all French car enthusiasts.

Best car related French thing I have seen - cars with engines under 360cc do not need to be registered in France. Without licence plates such cars are untraceable, very stealable, and cant be reported stolen as they have no legal 'identity'. First one I saw in Paris had a notice on it - "cette voiture n'est pas abondonnee" - this vehicle is not abandoned. As best I recall the French anyway.

jp 26 Rover 9

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Dear! Oh Dear!  Why is it that Australians, especially older ones, who admittedly do have their own brand of humour, can appreciate all sorts of vague and obscure humour while our friends from across the Pacific fail to do so every time?  

It is taken from a "greeting card"

There is no  hidden threat or intended insult. All that is required a vague sort of smile.

Bernie j.

5 hours ago, oldcar said:

Oh Dear! Oh Dear!  Why is it that Australians, especially older ones, who admittedly do have their own brand of humour, can appreciate all sorts of vague and obscure humour while our friends from across the Pacific fail to do so every time?  

It is taken from a "greeting card"

There is no  hidden threat or intended insult. All that is required a vague sort of smile.

Bernie j.

yes I know there is no insult ;) 
it's a funny greeting card ^^

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, oldcar said:

Hello Sebastien 

Hello Bernie
I see that you will have a very good holiday and that you will see a lot of things.
I wish you a very good Holiday ;) 
Normandie and Bretagne are very beautiful place to visit ;) , if you decender de Bordeaux, there is also "Aude" "Aveyron" which are very beautiful area with old village with old stone  :) (but this is more in the center of France).
There is also a lot of car show in France :)
if you are not far from Montauban and Toulouse, tell me, I do not live far ;) .
do not hesitate to ask me something if you need advice or something else ;) .
there is also bordeau (few hours), the racing circuit of Nogaro, there are often races and the historic race with cars from the year 1920 to 1990 in the race :)
which dates are you going to?