The Buick Bulletin and Buick Magazine - Large collection

1948dt

We have a large family collection of The Buick Bulletin and Buick Magazine that we would like to see go to those who have an interest in these unique and antique periodicals and magazines.

We have over 70 issues of The Buick Bulletin from the 1920s and over 150 issues of Buick Magazine from the 1940s through the early 1960s.

Just a few have been posted to eBay recently …  see here and here and here for examples of what is offered.    We would prefer to see these magazines stay together and sold as one unit to Buick enthusiasts.   These items are generally in excellent condition, however they do have a slight musty smell from storage.   If anyone would be interested in some or all of this collection, please contact me as soon as possible.

Welcome to the Buick forum @1948dt and thanks for offering these wonderful old Buick magazines here. As I am building a 1930’s period dealership as a garage/ museum I would love to have a few of the 1920-1940 issues that may reference Buick dealerships and possibly yearly new model debuts to display. I am putting every spare penny into the building but keeping that in mind please  pm me a price on a lot of say 10-12. Look forward to hearing from you. 

D828182C-CB58-4277-99FB-7E0B754B1899.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:22 AM, MrEarl said:

Welcome to the Buick forum @1948dt and thanks for offering these wonderful old Buick magazines here. As I am building a 1930’s period dealership as a garage/ museum I would love to have a few of the 1920-1940 issues that may reference Buick dealerships and possibly yearly new model debuts to display. I am putting every spare penny into the building but keeping that in mind please  pm me a price on a lot of say 10-12. Look forward to hearing from you. 

D828182C-CB58-4277-99FB-7E0B754B1899.jpeg

Lamar,

Your place looks great!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Thanks Larry, wouldn't a teens truck look good sittin in front gettin gassed up. 😉

Ask and thou shall receive.  This is a new one that I did not know about.  Time to buy now and we can hold dueling tail gate parties at our prewar activities like we have done in the past.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1916-Buick-Other/153363149679?hash=item23b527f36f:g:AeUAAOSwIDJb37Gd:rk:4:pf:0

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 2