WTB 1937/38 Buick steering wheel

bhemi

I would like a 1937 or 1938 Buick steering wheel in Ivory. If it's a core color doesn't matter. Need horn ring and button. The more complete the better. Cash or I have 1937 Buick parts to trade. No interior parts but a complete chassis including engine, transmission, torque tube and rear end from a 40 Coupe. I am in Vancouver Canada

Theres been one up on Ebay for a while now, its a recast and the price reflects that, though there is a $150 USD core charge included in the price Honestly, it really isn't too bad compared to the prices I've seen for having a wheel recast, but still a little rich for me! https://www.ebay.com/itm/1937-Buick-Ivory-Steering-Wheel-Recast/401374226948?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Edited by Stooge (see edit history)

53 minutes ago, bhemi said:

Saw that. I am not sure how well they did the recast. I'd love someone who has a 1937 or '38 tell me they nailed the shape and color. 

Unfortunately, i'm no help there as the steering wheel for my '37 is completely missing the grip and is just the inner core that someone wrapped in electrical tape at some point.

2 hours ago, Stooge said:

Theres been one up on Ebay for a while now, its a recast and the price reflects that, though there is a $150 USD core charge included in the price Honestly, it really isn't too bad compared to the prices I've seen for having a wheel recast, but still a little rich for me! https://www.ebay.com/itm/1937-Buick-Ivory-Steering-Wheel-Recast/401374226948?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

That's Bell Buick, she gets them redone all the time. Call Ann 941-266-2714

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, BUICK RACER said:

That's Bell Buick, she gets them redone all the time. Call Ann 941-266-2714

I've had her ebay store as well as regular website saved and have purchased a few things, but didn't realize she regularly gets them recast. Really not a bad deal compared to some of the prices I've seen thrown around, for $625 if you have a usable core return, i'll probably go through her when I get closer to that point with my Century.