58 Chevy Apache 31 fender emblem

TStrange

I'm looking for a 1958 Apache 31 Stepside right fender emblem (114 inch wheel base) for a truck I am currently restoring. It is referred to as an airplane emblem. The one I purchased a number of months ago is apparently in too bad of condition for restoration. The hood emblem and left fender I purchased at the same time are suitable for restoration. I have attached a photos of the emblem that I am looking for. Please let me know if you have or know of someone that has an emblem they can part with.

Thanks

Emblem Passenger.jpg

P1170330.JPG

• 11 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 1:06 AM, TStrange said:

I'm looking for a 1958 Apache 31 Stepside right fender emblem (114 inch wheel base) for a truck I am currently restoring. It is referred to as an airplane emblem. The one I purchased a number of months ago is apparently in too bad of condition for restoration. The hood emblem and left fender I purchased at the same time are suitable for restoration. I have attached a photos of the emblem that I am looking for. Please let me know if you have or know of someone that has an emblem they can part with.

Thanks

Emblem Passenger.jpg

I have right and left emblems if u still need them they are in good shape I can send pics later today or tomorrow if your interested

• 1 year later...

hi my name is dan i know your post is old but i see you were looking for a right apache emblem at the time but your photo showed a left emblem witch i am looking for do you still have one for the left side when i say left if you are sitting in the truck would be driver side if you do or know were i can get one please contact me at danarmetta@hotmail.com thank you