Sign in to follow this  
vintagerodshop

For Sale 1931 Pierce Arrow Model 43

Up for your consideration is my ex Thomas Lester Car. A 1931 Pierce Arrow Model 43 Phaeton, with accesory dual windshield. Asking $115,000.00 USD. This car was just entered into our local concours and won best in class {CCCA full Classics} and Best of Show overall. The car was restored and painted by Dale Adams in the early 80's. Engine built by Thomas Lester himself. Perfect side curtains. A wonderful tour car.  Pm For Details and Pictures.

IMG_7994.thumb.JPG.79abd26724e5045c13ba2c4654690d20.JPG

• Like 1

There was another Tom Lester car here for sale not too long ago. Did they do something special to the engines to make them run so good? Is there some difference they did on the cars that was unique to their shop? I love the Pierce BTW.

Hi @Billorn, I had posted this car for sale back in april on the main forum buy and sell. So it may be this car you are rembering. Tom Lester was a very well known engine builder that when he was done had a motor that ran smother and put out more power than when the factory Built them. This particular car has held up extremly well as is evident when you view it and drive it.

Regards

Kirk