CAMPING OR PARKING FOR HERSHEY SHOW

noreastcarnut

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN KNOWING A GREAT PLACE TO PARK YOUR CAMPER OR CAR FOR HERSHEY WEEK? THE HERSHEY-DERRY TOWNSHIP HISTORICAL SOCIETY OFFERS LIMITED CAMPER AND CAR PARKING AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE ON THEIR GROUNDS.  THEY ARE LOCATED ACROSS FROM THE OUTLET MALL ON NORTHEAST DRIVE.  THEIR PHONE IS 717.520.0748- ASK TO SPEAK WITH THE PARKING LOT PEOPLE.  WE HAVE PARKED-CAMPED ON THEIR GROUNDS FOR MANY YEARS AND FIND IT CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE HERSHEY FIELDS.  OF COURSE IT IS HANDY TO THE MALL.  PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT THIS, IF YOU WISH.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a friend coming with a fairly large motor home for his first time at Hershey and he was wondering about camping. Heading down on Tuesday.  Where is the actual camper parking? I know I used to see them lined up across from the swapmeet on what I think was the old airport and have camped years ago below the school off to the side in the field.  Of course that was when part of the swap meet was in the grass on the side of the road as well. 

50 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

I've got a friend coming with a fairly large motor home for his first time at Hershey and he was wondering about camping. Heading down on Tuesday.  Where is the actual camper parking? I know I used to see them lined up across from the swapmeet on what I think was the old airport and have camped years ago below the school off to the side in the field.  Of course that was when part of the swap meet was in the grass on the side of the road as well. 

The parking at the Hershey-Derry Township Historical Society for Fall Hershey is a great option for some people.

I suggest your friend calls the number posted above to look into it. 

The RV parking on what once once the old airport across from the swap meet is still an option as well. 

Click here to see the thread which has more information on this RV parking option.

Charlie

• Thanks 1