Scam?

Model 66

From the 1930 Model 66 parts request topic I have received some responses from some very helpful people and one not so helpful. One member said he had all the parts I needed and even sent me a pic of the car. Heck, I will buy the whole car and the price he gave was a little out of line but not by much. After some email conversation and him wanting some money, I asked for  a phone number so we could close the deal and I would be off across the country to pick up the car. After 2 disconnected phone numbers I guess this is a Scam. To bad, the pics of the car where correct. I have all of you to know that finding a 1930 Chrysler Model 66 is not easy. I have a great body ( the car ), and now a frame and a steering wheel that I found from members on this site. This car is now in Hempstead, NY. The pics looked like they were taken in Las Vegas. Sure nuff. He said they were taken in Las Vegas and that he had recently moved to New York. Sorry New York friends, I moved from East Coast to escape the weather and now have dry cars solid cars. I love the heat. Bones feel better. 

This is just an FYI. I may be wrong Buick Fanatic but I don’t think so. If I am, please bash on. Something was just not right. 

If you will hit the report button on the post or message so that the moderators can take a look at the suspected scammer's information, we can likely identify it as a scam and ban the scammer.

No, actually you reported this discussion, not the suspected scam message. 

What is the suspected scammer's user name? Without that information, there is nothing that the moderators can do to help you.