1930 Packard Coupe needs restoration best offer over $5000 also parts available

1930 Packard Standard Coupe, rumble seat, golf club compartment, model 733 w/134.5 inch wheel base, 320 cu. inch Standard 8, chassis lubrication system works, rare wood wheels (4 ea.), rear mounted spare tire, 4 speed trans., shifts, clutch engages/disengages, engine turns over w/hand crank, all glass broken, all seats there.  Car is mostly complete.  Needs complete restoration.  Car has rear small bumpers on ea. side of spare & front bumper.  Car in WI. Clear WI title. Best offer over $5,000 for car and its original parts. Email for more info & pics.  Extra 320 c.i. block, crankshaft, head, pistons, rods, starter or generator, transmission and some valve train are available.  Also parts for 1929 640, e.g. 6 unrestored wire wheels w/snap rings & donuts, 733 parts & some for 1931 826/833 e.g. 4 restored wire wheels w/rechromed snap rings & new WW tires, rechromed front bumper w/bracket  dbuzzdavis@aol.com 

image.thumb.png.f5ae699880d3323a2f0a23aa07a614bd.png

• Like 1

Hello All!  The car is located in Madison, WI.  The color was black and is now splotchy with surface rust in places.  It is legit.  I laugh it is like I am working with CIA guys.  For those who emailed me, sorry to be slow.  We are on trip.  Will respond soon. Thanks Buzz image.png.1754da36a83eb2df68318e89046b84c3.pngimage.png.7e0ee8be50bb6606d3d0743c8d2a3393.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a 733 rumble coupe rear spare tire car, wire wheels and am looking for a few parts.  Battery cover, rear spare locking cap, (I have a lock) the rod that extends from the rear spare plate (as Pictured in the top car) (I have the plate)and the small transition piece that covers the oval hole that the lower rod passes through.  It has two small screw holes and kind of looks like a windshield wiper escutcheon.   I can send a picture of what I have and what the last piece looks like.