THEY ARE ROLLING WEST!

1937hd45

On 8/15/2018 at 8:59 AM, 1937hd45 said:

Spotted a Reliable Transporter going South on Rt22 in New York, guess it was filled with Pebble Beach cars! 

Bob 

I believe they came from the Collector Car Garage in Katonah. More than one truck on the way to California.

This truck was just south of Pawling, my guess is it picked up a few cars from one of the owners of the History Channel. In 2016 I think there were @ 50 Reliable trucks out there and 50 from other carriers. I was inside that Katonah Garage once, lots of nice stuff.  Bob 

Edited by 1937hd45 (see edit history)

There will be about one hundred trucks just for the show, and then another two hundred for the auctions. The best kept secret of Pebble Beach is the truck parking lot. I see the A list celeberties there much more often than on the field. Lots of good car times on Wednesday and Friday in the lot, just before and after the tour. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, edinmass said:

There will be about one hundred trucks just for the show, and then another two hundred for the auctions. The best kept secret of Pebble Beach is the truck parking lot. I see the A list celeberties there much more often than on the field. Lots of good car times on Wednesday and Friday in the lot, just before and after the tour. 

I'm not a celebrity, just a normal car guy, that dreams of having one of my cars on the field some day. I'll be over 90 years old then, and easy to spot.? Bob

• Like 1