SOLD: 2007 Ford F250 Harley Davidson Diesel Pickup, 12K Original Miles, One Collector Owner, Pristine Throughout

SOLD SOLD SOLD. And could have sold it at least five times!!!! I had know idea how hot these are!!!!!!

This is likely to be one of the finest 2007, Ford 250 Harley Davidson Diesel Pickups in existence. This vehicle is being sold by the original owner, a well known collector of vintage automobiles. It has been stored in a climate controlled, museum-like building since being purchased and has been driven just over 12,000 highway miles. It has never pulled a trailer and the pickup bed has never hauled a load. This truck has never been stored outside or driven in the winter. It has never hauled a smoker or kids.
     This truck is virtually mint. The black paint is absolutely pristine. It is bright and shiny-just like new. The interior is also like new and shows no signs of wear. The seats, carpets, mats, headliner, door panels, dashboard, etc are virtually perfect. There are no chips on the glass. The wheels have never touched a curb or have been scraped. The Harley bed liner and the roll back bed cover are perfect. Underneath, the chassis and drivetrain components retain virtually all of there original paint. The chassis components still have their original labels and chalk marks from the factory. The engine bay is spotless and the two batteries have just been replaced.
     Included with the sale are the original window sticker (2007 MSRP was 53,440.00), all of the original books, manuals and warranty books, the original Harley Davidson/Ford commemorative license plate, all of the original wheel locks are still in their original envelopes, etc. Every piece of paper that was sold with this truck is present and in its original envelope.
     If you are looking for the best, this truck is certainly worthy of your consideration. Clear and current Michigan title. VIN# 1FTSW21P47EB29709.
     This truck is realistically priced at 29,950.00.

Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringicons@hotmail.com. Detroit, MI. Thanks.

f1.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

f7.jpg

f8.jpg

f24.jpg

f23.jpg

f22.jpg

f21.jpg

f20.jpg

f14.jpg

f16.jpg

f13.jpg

f10.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, motoringicons said:

I had know idea how hot these are!!!!!!

Way nice truck at a decent price. Doesn't hurt it says HD. Someone once told me he could sell a turd if it said HD on it.:D................Bob

• Haha 1

A friend of mine recently sold their Dad's 2000 F350 Super Duty Dually.

They sold the truck on Facebook Marketplace in under 10 minutes for FULL asking price. 

I wonder if it had "HD" on it?  ?

Charlie

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/18/2018 at 8:04 AM, charlier said:

A friend of mine recently sold their Dad's 2000 F350 Super Duty Dually.

They sold the truck on Facebook Marketplace in under 10 minutes for FULL asking price. 

I wonder if it had "HD" on it?  ?

Charlie

A 2000 F350 diesel would have an international 7.3L engine.  They have a cult following.  ...but will admit I like mine as well.

and the 350 would have HD on it.

Edited by SparkEE (see edit history)