August in Michigan (pics from huge Lincoln Meet)

Mssr. Bwatoe

Great pictures Jeff.  We left Sunday morning at  4:30 AM  to catch the car ferry and save 5hours of driving. It was a VERY cold and VERY foggy drive to Ludington.

Thanks for the pictures; I'm still learning to use my tablet to take pictures and so far have had poor results. The V-12 performed flawlessly over the 1100+mile trip.

• Like 1

Great!!   look at the video on facebook lzoc, you are pulling in, but others stopped moving and I stopped filming--

I was a little concerned about midnight and parking lot, my associates took me to the brewery district while I drove (zephyr) 

with some of that yummy Bells home brews---I walked the parking lot for a bit--

Did you see the old Badger Boat at the dock in Luddington??   It used to haul train

cars they say quite an imposing sight, Nice to see you, 

jb

lynch.JPG

img_9499.jpeg

573469c7c3e95.image.jpg

Edited by Mssr. Bwatoe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I always enjoy your posts.  This one has got to be up there with the best.  I really appreciate you sharing all of these pictures.  

I hope to make it to Hickory Corners next year-even if I have to play hooky to get there!  My 38 might not be ready for such a long haul but I will try to make the journey.  Its getting the time off of work that's tricky.

Thanks again for the great pictures.

• 2 months later...